After 8 years of infertility...4 ectopic pregnancies, IVF and 2 m/c...I'm pregnant?!?!?
posted by Dana @ 10:53 AM
At 2:53 PM , Unknown said...
Hi there! Thanks so much for visiting my blog! congrats on your pregnancy!!! I love the name of the city you live in and I am an accountant too!!!
At 2:54 PM , Unknown said...
Oh and I am also 33 :) We have alot in common!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
2 Comments:
At 2:53 PM ,
Unknown said...
Hi there! Thanks so much for visiting my blog! congrats on your pregnancy!!! I love the name of the city you live in and I am an accountant too!!!
At 2:54 PM ,
Unknown said...
Oh and I am also 33 :) We have alot in common!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home